Until the following demands—set by the Amazon Labor Union and LDJ5 Amazon workers—are met, we will prevent Amazon from monetizing the largest social media platform in the world:
- $30 an hour minimum wage
- Better working conditions, including:
- Two paid 30-minute breaks and an hour-long paid lunch break
- Better medical leave
- Additional paid time off and eliminating productivity rates that require workers to pick a certain number of items an hour
- Complete halt of any and all union-busting tactics used by Amazon in the past, including:
- Compulsory anti-union meetings
- Promising better pay and benefits to employees if they voted against the union
- Threatening with worse pay and benefits or termination to employees if they voted for the union
- Addressing specific issues employees have if they promised to vote against the union
People over Prime already consists of 70 creators with a collective following of 51 million people.
Are you a creator and want to join the pledge?
View our letter